Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Blog Challenge... Forget it. I failed.

I am a slacker. I cannot finish this challenge.
I dont have the time to write them every day... and I like to write about what I want to write about. Maybe that thing was just not for me- but I was so happy to read others that I thought that it was going to be a walk in the park.
Well, no. Not for me. Another thing that we have not done... gotten Thank You notes done from the wedding. Hell we dont even have room to put away half of the wonderful gifts that we recieved either!

Enough of that...

Thanksgiving was WONDERFUL. We had the best time! First we did lunch with my side, then dinner with JM's. It really is so nice that we do not have to chose which one to go to... They live off of the same exit. We could not be luckier!

Lunch and dinner were so delishious and we were most thankful for each other and our families, the good food and good times that we had as well!

Friday, Dave and Jill came in town to hang out with us! We had dinner at the house and we were all way too tired to go out... so we made S'mores in the fireplace and layed low all night! (Sorry I missed you Samantha and Mrs. Southern Belle!)

I do have a ton of great pictures of family and friends from this weekend- BUT I have not loaded my new photo software into the computer! I have to do that before I start uploading some pictures from the new camera!
By the way, we love the camera... it is AWESOME! and it totally kicked my old point-and-shoot's ass!
Another thing we love...

OUR NEW WASHER AND DRYER! We decided on the new LG frontloaders. We were going to do a color, but decided that white was the best way to go!!!!

Now it is time to really get in the Christmas Spirit! I had put up my Snow Village in the living room, but I went to Hobby Lobby today- that place just makes me happy. Oh the possibilities...

I got a ton of stuff to decorate the tree! and a TON of ribbon! (I know that you are reading this JM- so I am sorry!) It is all 50% off through Saturday! So if you need anything to put you in the Christmas Spirit... then You should go to Hobby Lobby for sure!

I promise that I will get some pictures up one day. Maybe. With the new camera they are just that much better...
Maybe a new desk will help get me motivated... Oh wait I found one of those too on CraigsList today and going to check it out this weekend!
It is a HUGE Roll Top Desk... Hope that it works out!

Happy Tuesday.

PS. I cannot believe that we have been married for a month! It has been nothing short of magic over here!

xoxo
Mrs. McCracken

1 comment:

  1. HAHAH! Girl - you are a hoot! I am proud of you for even TRYING that blog challenge. It's sometimes hard for me to even write ONCE A WEEK!

    I am so very jealous of your new camera. I want one so badly. But my wish list is LONG. Can't wait to see your pics!

    Glad you guys had a great holiday!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete