Friday, October 8, 2010

Friday... Are you in love?

I AM!

A few things that I am loving about today, besides the fact that it is FRIDAY, are:

My family is coming to dinner tonight for my Dad's Birthday Dinner!



The Hot Apple Cider that we are making tonight to go with some Maple- Mustard Glazed Pork Chops! YUMMY!




That Chip, my brother, is living her for a few more weeks until he decides his next adventure! (He got a job working for a company, GANZ LLC, that all moms know... beacause they make Webkinz!) He has a few cities across the country to choose from and has to make a decision by October 30th! (Date sound familiar???) He will be moving while we are in St. Lucia... so I gotta see him A LOT before he leaves again. BUT at least I know that we can go and stay with him where ever he goes! (I am secretly but not so secretely hoping that he picks NYC!)




and of course that we have 22 days until the big day! I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!

What are you loving this Friday?

No comments:

Post a Comment