Thursday, July 29, 2010

Picture Recap!





So here are a ton of pictures that I never uploaded!!!! Sorry I am such a mess! We have been to been to SEVEN weddings so far this year... and we have been planning our own as well! We have 3 left to go before our own!!! I cannot wait to share all of the details... but that will happen in November (which seems so far away!) after the wedding!
So since I am not good at posting pictures AT ALL on any website the only way that I know how to do them is to them all at once... I cannot figure out how to put a caption on each one... SO if you do know then HELP!!!

1 comment:

  1. The awesome couple in the pictures are Dan the Tomato Man and his wife!!!! Go and check them out at the Marietta Farmer's Market...Last week a restaurant bought almost all of their tomatoes... gotta get there fast! OR else I will get them ALL!!!

    ReplyDelete