Friday, June 25, 2010

Last weekend...

Last weekend was the most beautiful weekend... ever. JM and I went up to Hendersonville, NC to Camp Kanuga to witness the most perfect wedding where the most perfect couple were getting married.
We left early Friday morning to get out of town and get to the lake with some of our good friends... All of JM's friends from Greensboro, NC where he grew up. We met Jean Gray (Bride) and Nate (Groom) once we arrived, and went to check into our cabin. All of the guests stayed in 4 bedroom cabins for thw whole weekend f wedding festivities! The camp was honestly one of the most beautiful places I have ever been. AND it reminded me of where I went to church camp when I was growing up (Camp Glisson)
Now if I went through the whole weekend of events then this would be the longest blog ever... but everything, and I mean every last detail, was very thoughtful, heartfelt, and perfectly planned by two of the most creative women I have ever known, Jean Gray and her fabulous momma Miss Ellen! I am sure that Nate helped out as well.
The whole weekend these was about "tying tight knots" and I can say that we tied some tight knots with many friends that JM has not seen in a while, and of course I got to know everyone much better!
Congratulations to Mr. and Mrs. Mohs! Jean Gray and Nate we love you dearly!!!!


and an update on redecorating and renovations... I promise to post pictures soon! This weekend we are going to pick up my grandmother Kitty's old kitchen table so that we can refinish it! Once we get the floors and table in- the kitchen will be done....
NOW if we can just sell the pool table we can have a wonderful living room!!!! We already have the furniture and all, but need to find someone who would like to buy a pool table for cheap!!! Let us know of you have any friends who want a pool table, everything comes with it! AND you have to come and get it too!

I hope that everyone has a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. It was so good to see you guys! I had a blast and I'm so glad I had a late night snacker (mealer) to chat with. Miss you already! xxoo

    ReplyDelete