Friday, July 1, 2011

What I am loving Friday!

So I thought I would do a happy post today!

So far I am having a great day... that might have something to do with the fact that I just got an email that we will be closing today at 2:00! YAY!
ALSO I am happy for this weekend! Fourth of July Weekend is one of my favorites- no only because we are celebrating our Country and our Freedom, as well as everyone who has made that possible for us.... I am also because excited because that means family and friends BBQ at the lake! and of course FIREWORKS!!!

There are also a few other things that I am loving today...

1. Coca-Cola Classic. Yes the one that is NOT a diet drink that comes in the red can! And don't yell at me because I am pregnant. I have to have a coke every now and then...



2. Sea Pac Coconut Shrimp. Don't yell at me for eating shrimp when I am pregnant. I have been through enough and will bite your head off. This shrimp is damn good...


3. Tomato Sandwiches... Need I say more? This is a pretty Southern thing, but who doesn't love home-grown tomatoes, Mayo (must be Hellman's), and White Mountain Bread- toasted of course!


4. Oil of Olay! I love all of their products (JM does too- shhh don't tell him I told you!)


5. Stila Eye Shadow in "Kitten"... Caroline (my brother's wonderful girlfriend) showed my this while I was in NYC. I had to have it... and I love it. I am even wearing makie up again. (sometimes) (yes that is the real color and it is AWESOME!)

6. Chanel's Rouge Coco Lipstick #09 "Organdi Rose". Yes I know what you are thinking.. and yes I am a lipstick snob. I am not even going to apologize for it either. This lipstick is AWESOME and the perfect year-round color. (this too is the real color... it is the perfect light pink/ neutral color! Also makes your lips SO smooth!)

7. I am seriously loving my cousin's Etsy Boutique Adorable Banner Company It is AWESOME!!! She makes some of the cutest original and one of a kind applique products.
Please check her stuff out- Everything is heirloom quality and hand made by her. Her talent is above and beyond anything I have ever seen in ANY gift shop! I am going to ask her this weekend about hosting my first every give away... I will keep you posted on that Tuesday next week! ;)

and last... because I cannot think of anything else I love more right now...
Other than my dearest husband... our wonderful baby girl... and our two kitties...

8. I am loving that JM felt the baby move last night. Not once.. but a few times in a row. She likes to dance around 11:30, and JM couldn't believe how active she was! It was so exciting! I cannot wait to feel her move more and more (from the outside of course!)

I hope that everyone has a fun and SAFE weekend!!!! Happy 4th of July!!!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Haha I love that you are a tell-it-like-it is girl! Love tomato sandwhiches....white bread, Duke's mayo and salt and peppa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been looking for a new lipstick.. I must try this! Who doesn't love coke?? I had several a day while pregnant with Carsyn and she came out with 10 fingers and toes.

    ReplyDelete