Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Lately...

You know how there are days when you are "just not feelin it"... I have had a lot of those lately. They mostly revolve around one thing. Work.

It is not that I don't like that what I do, because believe it or not, I am pretty lucky to like what I do. It is more that I am getting bigger (what feels like daily) and the process of getting here, being here, making it through the day, and even more getting home. It is getting harder and I didn't think that it would be this hard. (or that it would feel as if my tailbone is shattering every time I sit in my desk chair!)
The 60 miles I am putting on my car a day is beyond making me mad as well... but then again at least I am against traffic and that I don't take my work home with me.

I guess what I am trying to say here, is that even though I am just not feelin it, I am still doing it and trying to see the bright side in it all.
I can say that I HAVE a job. I can also say that today I wore leggings, a t-shirt, sports bra, and tennis shoes... It is wonderful when you can wear what you want and there is no "business casual" mentioned here.

While I may not know what the future holds... I can still try to be happy trying to get there right? Right? crickets...

There are many things that are making me happy these days...

Our health and our baby's health

We have good jobs

The steal I got on a Kate Spade Diaper Bag this weekend... At the outlet... Get this for 50% off the outlet price! (Yes I know snob right? again don't care- it is beautiful!)

That we are going to the beach in 11 days!!!

When we get to see baby kicking me... really cool. She can kick seriously hard! And this makes me even happier when I get upset about something and then feel her moving.

It makes me realize there is nothing more important to me right now than her and JM. Family is what is most important to me right now. I think that I realize that more and more every single day. and I have always dreamed of this... this family when I was growing up. You remember? When we were all playing "House"... The mom, the dad, and the baby. I guess I am living the dream. Tear... and I am damn lucky to be living it.

Family will always be the most important...
Everything else is last.

1 comment:

  1. Awww, my heart was melting from baby kicking there on! SO sweet. I am so happy for you girl, you're gonna be a great Mama!

    ReplyDelete