Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Crazy


So today is day 2...
Last night this little girl woke us up at 5 am. All that she wants to do during the day is bite us and Baby Girl (our other cat), and at night she wants to be loved on- even if we throw her off the bed 10 times! This little psycho is named Tilly... or Tilly Monster.
I don't know what I will do if she wakes me up again... I am so tired my eyes are crossing!

Enough about that cat...
Tonight we are finally going to put up some tile on the back splash in the kitchen! I am so excited to see what it looks like with the new sink and granite counters that we had installed! Tonight I will learn what it means to "measure twice and cut once" a very wise man once said... I WILL NOT be doing any of the cutting of the tile. I will leave that up to JM, who thinks that I need to learn to cut tile. Sorry honey, I dont think I need to learn that one! and what happenned to "you just sit there and look pretty"?

I was thinking this morning how I should put up some of the pictures of the kitchen, but I dont want to ruin the surprise of the finished product.
All that we have left is the tile back splash, tile floor in the kitchen and enterance, paint 5 rooms and strip wall paper in one bedroom, refinish my grandmothers kitchen table, build the bench in the kitchen window.... and that is not even the half of the projects we have going on inside the house... The outside is a whole other list!
For now I need to find a wall color and fast to get rid of the yellow paint I thought looked so wonderful in the kitchen last summer!
I also need a Southern Living Magazine ASAP for some more inspiration...

Wedding planning is still in full swing as well... Trying on the dress for the first time this weekend! I am so excited and hope that this "diet" will make me feel like a confidant Bride (not to mention have killer waist line and arms)! I am also starting to think about the tux rental dead line! We have until October for the wedding, HOWEVER all 12 groomsman (YES we are having 12 bridesmaids and 12 groomsman)must be fitted for their tuxes by June 16th... or else I will be the one getting harassed to get them all in there... What fun that will be!

As for now I must harass my wonderful fiance to get all of his addresses ready to mail out the "Save the Dates' by FRIDAY! We dont want to be the last ones to send them out now do we...

No comments:

Post a Comment