Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Day 1

I cannot believe that I am actually "blogging", and that I really still do not know what I am doing.
It all started when my mom said at lunch today "well I would follow you and I know that you are a good writer". I feel like all moms should say that... So thanks mom for the courage to have my own blog! And thanks to JM, my fiance, for the wonderful name!

So... the reason that I started this blog in the first place was so that I could share my crazy life. It seems that there is no time to really relax this year. We have been to 5 weddings so far. It is only May 25. We have 5 more to go... and that makes our own wedding #11.
We really have seen it all and I can say that every wedding was different... and that I have taken a few "do's and don'ts" from them all so far. But I have come to the conclusion that weddings really are the best date night that you can have! Think about it... you both dress up, go out for dinner and dancing, and it is always a good night because the theme at every wedding is LOVE!
Since we have had so many weddings, been in weddings, and have 5 more to go... I had to plan it all as fast as I could. I would not change a single thing! I cannot wait to walk down the aisle to meet my prince charming...
I also cannot wait to leave the country for a week after that as well... Once we are on our honey moon the year of weddings will be over...
But until then check back and I will post more about our home projects ( we are doing the kitchen ourselves right now) and all of our wedding planning!
Much love!

1 comment:

  1. Cute blog, Katie! Can't wait to read all about your journey together! Such an exciting time in your life!

    ReplyDelete